Girls Inspiring Girls

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Q&A | Take Two ;)

Sorry this is so late!! Have an awesome Thursday!


     1. Where do y'all go to church?

Autumn: Lighthouse Baptist Church in New Concord, Ohio where my dad is the pastor.

Charis: Heritage Baptist Church in Michigan. My dad is also the pastor.

Caitlyn :Grace Baptist Church in Kettering, Ohio

Carissa: Same as Audi, my sister;).

     2. Do you all live near each other?

Autumn and I (Carissa) live in  Southeastern Ohio, Caitlyn lives  about 2 1\2 hours away from us also in Ohio, and Charis lives in Michigan about 5 1\2 hours from us.The last time we all saw each other in person at the same time was almost a year ago in May. :(

     3. Would you rather be forced to do grammar or math for an hour?

Autumn: Math. Only because I don't like grammar.

Charis: GRAMMAR!!!!! No questions asked!

Caitlyn: Math, because I have to do math for an hour and up a day anyway...(But I like Grammar better)

Carissa: Hmmm. Well, probably math because I don't like grammar unless I'm in my writing mood:)

     4. What is your favorite Bible verse?

Autumn: I have a lot, but here's a couple: Isaiah 41:10 and Colossians 2:12-14

Charis:I have many favorites. It's literally impossible to choose just one, but one of the passages I like is Phillipians 2:4-11.

Caitlyn: John 16:33, 2 Corinthians 12:9, and  Romans 8:37

Carissa: I have two favorites; Joshua 1:9 and Jeremiah 32:17.


~Not I But Christ:)

Ask any questions you may have at Girls Inspiring Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment