Girls Inspiring Girls

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Who Am I?

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. 
-Vince Lombardi
As teen girls, we often wonder who we are. Sure, we know our names, our birthdays, our favorites, but we wonder who we will become. I know for me that this question of who I am makes me question myself daily. I constantly am curious of who I'm meant to be in the future. Will I be a wife? A mother? Will I be a school teacher? A music teacher? 

Many years ago, we were given a gift, the greatest gift ever given. It was Jesus. He came and died for our sins so that we wouldn't have to live in eternal pain and suffering. He gave us the gift of love. The question is, what will we do with that love? 

As the quote at the beginning of this post says, who we are is what we do with what we have. We were given the gift of salvation, so why not share that gift? No matter who we are in the future, we should be always telling others about Christ. 

As a wife, we can tell people about God at the grocery store. As a mother, we can tell the doctor that is caring for our children about Jesus. As a teacher, we can show God's love through the way we act around the children we are teaching. There are so many ways to share God's love. 

~Charis 


Ask any questions you may have at Girls Inspiring Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment